Useful Moving & Storage Tips:
- Use large boxes for blankets, towels & linens, etc.
- Use same sized boxes when stacking
- Use small boxes for books and heavy items
- Call and book your movers and truck rental 4-6 weeks in advance. Call to confirm your reservation 24 hours in advance.
- Rent your storage unit two weeks in advance so you can move smaller items yourself. This will save you time and guarantee availability.
- Call utility and phone companies thirty days in before your move to make your new arrangements.
- Remember to notify the post office of your change of address.
- Remember to pack a small ice chest or picnic basket in your vehicle to save you time and money.
- UTILIZE SOUTH EUGENE STORAGE FOR YOUR MOVING AND PACKING SUPPLIES, HELPFUL INSIGHT AND BUSINESS REFERRALS TO HELP YOUR MOVE GO SEAMLESSLY!